Thursday, December 30, 2010

Missing L-Rod

  My little one has been in Austin since last Friday and boy do I miss him.  When they are driving you crazy, you can not wait for a break.  Then when you get a break, you feel lost after a couple of days.  GEEZ.

   So, I have been trying to keep myself as busy as possible.  I finally whipped up a few things yesterday.  My  sister-in-law loved the bag I made for my niece and said she would have swipped it from her, but it did not have the correct initial.  So, I made her her very own.



  Pic does not do it justice, better in person. Though, I think I should have made the ruffle bigger.

  Guess I am on a ruffle kick (plus, I am not much of a seamstress and they are easy).  I added some ruffles to a white holey tank I had lying around. 

  For the ruffle fabric, I cut up a blouse I had and never wore.


    I am off to finish another bag I started......Happy day to all!

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment